4th Fire Behavior and Fuels Conference
At the Crossroads: Looking Toward the Future in a Changing Environment
Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
February 18 -22, 2013
St. Petersburg, Russia
July 1 - 4, 2013
REGISTRATION - St. Petersburg, Russia
All presenters and attendees must register for the conference. Non-IAWF members will receive a free 1 year membership with registration, a $60 value that includes a subscription to Wildfire Magazine.
Registrants from CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) will receive a discounted fee which is being sponsored by the Russian Fund for Basic Research.
The following registration rates apply:
- IAWF Member: $540
- Non IAWF Member: $600
- Student Non- IAWF Member: $250
- Student IAWF Member: $225
- Accompanying Person (Guest): $250
- One day registration: $260
From CIS (sponsored by the Russian Fund for Basic Research)
- IAWF Member (CIS): $400
- Non-Member (CIS): $460
- Student IAWF Member (CIS): $175
- Student Non-Member (CIS): $200
The registration fee includes:
- For regular participants: Conference kit (bags, and program booklet), welcome reception, 3 lunches, 6 coffee breaks, a field trip, a cultural activity (to be determined), and simultaneous translation.
- For student participants: Conference kit (bags, and program booklet), 3 lunches, 6 coffee breaks, and simultaneous translation.
- For accompanying persons: Welcome reception, 3 lunches, a field trip, and a cultural activity (to be determined).
Student registration does not include the Welcome Reception, Field Trip or Cultural Activity. These may be added for an additional fee:
- Welcome reception: $30
- Field trip: $20
- Cultural activity: $25
There is an additional charge for workshops.
- 2 hours: $25
- 4 hours: $45
- 8 hours: $80
There is also an additional charge for the Banquet ($95). The Banquet will be held at the "Russian Fishing in the village of Komarovo" Restaurant on Wednesday Evening. The price includes transfer to and from the restaurant, dinner, cultural program and refreshments.
Note: The early registration cutoff date is June 1, 2013. Registration rates after that date will include a $30 late fee.
Conference Cancellation Policy:
- Early registration ends June 1, 2013, registrations after that date carry a $30 late fee
- Cancellation prior to June 1, 2013- refund of 90% of registration fees
- Cancellation on or after June 1, 2013- No refund due to cancellation
All prices listed are in US Dollars